Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Photo a Day Project, 2013: Day 365+1

When I started this project I didn't know whether I would make it all the way to the end, whether I would post every day or just post a week's worth of pictures at a time, or if I would even have something to take a photo of every day, so to have finished it and to have had the chance to share this last year with everyone through these photos has been great! Over the course of the 365 days, this blog received nearly 18,000 hits, so I just wanted to thank everyone for following my 2013 Photo a Day Project!


Happy New Year, and good luck to my friends who are taking on their own photo projects this year - enjoy it, and prepare for the days when midnight is approaching and you realise you haven't taken a picture yet =P

Much love, Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment