Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Big Love-In, Issue 2

Time for some new love! 
















If you follow me on Twitter or know me personally, you probably know that I’ve become a bit of a fan of the amazing Darren Criss over the last few weeks. Ever since I saw him as Blaine on Glee, I’ve been loving all over him, and that meant I had to see the Harry Potter musical parodies he starred in with Team Starkid. He’s great as Harry, but the whole rest of the cast are awesome too! I especially love Ron and Draco. I’m currently watching the sequel and loving every minute, it’s hilarious! Check it out if you’ve a few spare hours and want to be entertained =D

  



















I hadn’t heard of these guys until very recently, but every time I hear one of their songs, I can’t help but crank it up – and then have it stuck in my head the rest of the day! My favourites so far are I Can Talk and What You Know. Give them a listen!





















Playing the super-slick badass Keller on White Collar, Ross McCall is one talented and properly gorgeous Scotsman. He also played Corporal Joseph Liebgott in Band of Brothers and dirty cop Kenny Battaglia in Crash – gotta love a man in uniform! Send him something on twitter - @maccageezer – and he just might tweet you back like he has me. After the open ending of the latest episode of White Collar, Payback, fingers crossed we’ll see more of Keller in season 3!



Neal and Peter’s engagement







































We already knew they had the best bromance on television, but on last week’s episode of White Collar, Neal and Peter finally made it official. After Neal helped save Peter’s life, they shared their first on-screen hug, something us fangirls have wanted for a long time, and Peter kept Neal’s engagement ring to seal the deal. Awww!!



Men in Suits

You have to love a man in a suit. I don’t really have anything to say about these pictures. Just look. 
Thank me later.




Until next time..!
C xoxo






2 comments:

  1. Peter and Neal's engagement <3 We better be getting invites to this wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA Peter/Neal engagement comment is hilarious. And I had NO IDEA Darren Criss was in the Harry potter musicals!! I've been meaning to see that so now I'm even more determined hahahaha

    ReplyDelete