Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Big Love-In, Issue 1


I love lists. I like writing them, following them, being on them. So I thought, now that I have this blog, why not make a list of awesome things I’m loving on every week or two, so other people can enjoy the awesomeness too?

And with that said, I give you the first ever Big Love-In…!




I don’t know who put my brother onto this site, or why he showed it to me, but I now cannot stop looking at all the hilarious and awesome stuff they have! I don’t have a private land-line, and yet now want this burger phone. I have no idea what I would do with it, but have decided I need an inflatable cupcake. And next time I need a band-aid, I refuse to use anything other than a bacon bandage. You could waste way too much time browsing this site… so go do it!








This song has pretty much been on repeat since the first time I heard it. It (and Darren) are made of so much win it isn't even funny. Listen to it, and be prepared to be stuck listening to it inside your head all the time from now on. Plus, Darren Criss is gorgeous. You’re welcome.





























I was excited when we signed Raul in the summer, but under Woy Hodgson, he just didn’t get to shine. He’s now scored 5 goals in his last 6 matches, making him an easy pick for Liverpool’s player of the month. He’s got my vote for the PFA award too - why not give him yours?








Or, Alex O’Loughlin. 
The guy is hot
And Australian. 
Need I say more??


















Neal’s closet, as seen in White Collar: Countermeasures 















And this. Because I'm still loving it a week on. It’s freaking awesome.



C xoxo


4 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO BLOGSPOT!! The photos are very hot hahaha. I already love it and I've added your link to my page <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers =) when i figure out how to add links, i shall return the favour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only problem with this post is WTH is Neal's picture not the biggest and most prominent picture on my screen right now?! I had to SCROLL for goodness' sake to see it! It should look like this http://libragirlrules.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/im-bo-mad-for-bomer-matt-bomer-on-location-for-white-collar/ or http://glassonionblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/if-matt-bomer-ever-needs-lawyer.html

    You're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry, Bomer's time in the spotlight will come, i promise!! =) xx

    ReplyDelete